Shardor Coffee Maker
Removable Mesh Filter
LCD control panel, it can display the brewing mode, brewing time and strength selector.
The carafe is glass material.
Flexible Water Outlet
When pouring water, stop brewing immediately to avoid mixing cold water.
Characteristics of Water Tank
There is a scale beside the water window to help you know how much water you need to add.
The anti-drip system enables you to pause and pour mid-brew with mess-free.
Brew strength selector pumps up a stronger flavor if you like a bolder taste.
You can make an appointment in advance.
Heat Preservation Function
The product will automatically keep warm for 2 hours. After that, it will automatically enter the safe and energy-saving standby mode. And you no need to worry about fire.
1. The electrical voltage must correspond with the voltage stated on the label on the bottom of the appliance.
2. Use only cold water!
3. Ensure the carafe is placed properly in its position when brewing coffee.
4. Between brewing processes switch off the appliance and let it cool down for about 5 minutes. Then refill with cold water.
5. After the brewing process, always switch off the appliance.
6. Disconnect the appliance before cleaning.
7. Keep the appliance out of reach of children.
- Programmable Timer: Our coffee maker allows you to program your coffee up to 24 hours in advance, ensuring that a fresh, hot cup of coffee is available as soon as you wake up in the morning or arriving home from working hard the whole day.
- Keep Hot Carafe Plate: The carafe plate keeps coffee warm for 2 hours after brewing is complete. You can drink a follow-up cup without having to brew it again.
- Selector Strength: Brew strength selector pumps up a stronger flavor if you like a bolder taste.
- Anti-drip Function: The anti-drip system enables you to pause and pour mid-brew with mess-free.
- LCD Control Panel: The coffee machine’s control panel can display the brewing mode, brewing time and strength select. You can always know the status you set.