Sturdy stainless-steel casing, brass components throughout and an upgraded commercial-grade steam wand make the Rancilio Silvia Version 3 one of the most popular machines on the market. Simple, reliable and powerful, the Silvia espresso machine produces excellent espresso and silky microfoam milk for your lattes and cappuccinos. This version comes with an installed PID controller for greater consistency. Installed by our own Seattle Coffee Gear tech department before the Rancilio Silvia is sent to you, the PID enables you to control the temperature variance on this machine by as little as one degree.
- Add even more consistency to your Rancilio Silvia with the addition of a PID controller. Installed by our own Seattle Coffee Gear tech department before the machine goes out, these units enable you to control the temperature variance on this machine by as little as one degree.
- Steaming/Hot Water: Featuring a commercial grade chrome-plated steam wand, the Rancilio Silvia quickly delivers plenty of steam for milk frothing and hot boiling water for your Americano or a cup of tea.
- Brew Group: Inspired by Rancilio’s professional espresso machines, this chrome-plated brass group ensures even heat and water distribution, resulting in highly consistent espresso extraction.
- Pressure Release System: The commercial-grade pressure relief system utilizes a 3-way solenoid valve which makes for easier cleanup – either by reducing splatter from an inadvertently removed portafilter or by reducing post-brew drip, effecting a dried out coffee ground “puck.”
- 67 oz. Water Tank: The water reservoir is removable, making for easy regular care. You can fill it while operating or by taking it out and filling it from the sink.