Elegant espresso machine with max. 1350 watts of power and 20 bar pump pressure
Practical steam nozzle for milk frothing for cappuccinos.
Partially detachable construction with stainless steel components.
For passionate connoisseurs: espresso and cappuccino machines from Klarstein.
Available colours & variations: silver 20 bar, red bar 20 (item 10031703), silver 15
bar (item 10031700), red 15 bar (item 10031702)
• Powerful: espresso machine with 1350 watts of power and 20 bar pressure
• Elegant: stylish design for modern kitchens
• Multifunctional: steam nozzle for frothing milk and preparing hot drinks
• Small power house: compact housing with cup tray and stainless steel components
• Always ready: large water tank with a volume of approx. 43 oz
• Colour: silver
• Power: max. 1350 watts
• Pump pressure: 20 bar
• Volume water tank: 1.25 litres (6 cups)
• Automatic pressure release
• Removable drip tray with stainless steel grid
• Removable nozzle attachment
• Slip-resistant rubber pads
• Power supply: 110-120V ~ | 50/60 Hz
• 1 x device
• 1 x measuring spoon
• English user manual (other languages: Spanish)
• Dimensions: about 15.4 x 14.6 x 10.6 cm (LxWxH)
• Cable length: about 37 in
• Weight: about 8 lbs
- LUXURIOUS DESIGN: The Klarstein Passionata 20 ss espresso machine lends kitchens and office spaces a great optical shine, with a stylish design featuring brushed stainless steel surfaces and colour components made of high-quality plastic.
- PRACTICAL HANDLING: Once the coffee is ready, cleaning is usually possible shortly after consumption. Particularly practical is the removable drip tray with stainless steel mesh, which allows for the subsequent cleaning to be done very easily.
- GREAT HIGHLIGHT: Another highlight of the Klarstein espresso maker is the steam nozzle, with which milk can be foamed in an instant to enjoy a delicious cappuccino or to adjust other hot drinks with the milk froth according to your own preferences.
- VOLUMINOUS: The removable water tank holds a volume of 1.3 qt. That provides enough water for 6 cups, and you can make two cups at the same time. While additional cups are being prepared, a hot plate on the lid keeps finished drinks warm.
- QUALITY: In 2008, Klarstein began turning the world of household goods upside down. The combination of high-quality materials and modern design inspires many hobby cooks. The range extends from refrigerators and mixers to air conditioning units.