A small and compact single serve coffee maker that brews K-Cup pods in multiple sizes, the Keurig K15 brews a rich, smooth, and delicious cup every time with the quality you expect from Keurig. Simple touch buttons make your brewing experience stress free, and because fresh water is added for each individual brew, the K15 coffee maker is portable and travel-friendly. Whether you like your coffee strong, mild, decaf, or flavored, you can brew all of your favorites with the Keurig K15. Discover hundreds of K-Cup pod varieties from all of the brands you love, including Green Mountain Coffee, Starbucks, and Lipton, and enjoy coffee, tea, hot cocoa and more. Available in a variety of fun colors to complement any décor, and also compatible with the Keurig Classic Series My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter, so you can brew your own ground coffee. Keurig Single Serve Coffee Makers are expertly engineered to deliver a consistently delicious beverage experience, giving you the same great taste, cup after cup. You can create and customize your perfect beverage, at the touch of a button, and prepare coffee, tea, cocoa and more just the way you like it. All Keurig brewers also dispense hot water, adding to their versatility. Refer page 22 in the User Manual for troubleshooting steps.
- COMPACT: Small and personal; great for small spaces and portable design goes anywhere. Turns off automatically after 90 seconds of inactivity
- BREW SIZES: Brews your perfect amount, any cup size between 6-10 oz. Use the 6 oz. cup size for a bolder brew. Dishwasher safe parts
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Automatic shut-off turns the brewer off after each brew, helping to save energy
- The Keurig K15 Coffee Maker brews all K-Cup pods. Choose from over 500 brands and varieties of K-Cup Pods. For the best quality be sure to look for the Keurig logo on each K-Cup Pod.
- Keurig K15) were introduced on the brewer gift boxes, the new gift box, the brewer, and any other items packed within the box. However, the model numbers associated the brewers inside of the gift boxes remained the same (i.e. K10), because no changes were made to them as part of the transition.