Barsetto Espresso machines with coffee grinder
Italian Espresso represents the state of the art coffee technology and is globally valued as the most appreciated coffee variant. In the last 100 years this ambrosia has been more and more refined to become an art of brewing the perfect Espresso and Espresso based beverages (Cappuccino’s, Latte’s, etc.)
Ready to delight your palate. Now, Barsetto can offer to every customer the perfect “Made in Italy” Espresso in the comfort of your house in less than a minute.
Compact size and modern design, give your family or office a touch of elegance and class.
Having an automatic espresso machine can allow you to offer a selection of delicious drinks,all you need to do is press a button or two and the machine does the work for you.
Rated Voltage: 120V
Rated Power: 900W
Capacity: Maximum 1.5L
How to use:
1. Freshly-Ground Coffee For A Difference You Can Taste.
2. For added control, a 2 to 12 cup grinding selector lets you customize quantity for the perfect amount of freshly-brewed coffee.
3. A conical burr grinder lets you choose from 8 settings, from coarse to fine, for the best results by bean type and desired drink.
4. A crystal-clear LCD screen comes together with highly-intuitive controls for a coffee-making experience that couldn’t be easier.
5. A 2-hour keep-warm feature lets you enjoy coffee at just the right temperature right when you need it, for up to two hours.
6. A removable gold-tone filter provides easy coffee making and a hassle-free cleaning experience.
7. Schedule the brew cycle to start at the time of your choosing, for coffee that’s ready just when you need it.
- Classic brushed metal design with a 12-Cup carafe with ergonomic handle for comfortable, dripless pouring. BPA free
- 24-hour fully programmable coffeemaker with auto shutoff, brew-pause feature, and Grind off function
- Brew strength control allows you to select regular or bold Coffee flavor
- Brew Pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of Coffee before the brewing cycle has finished
- Built-in burr grinder automatically grinds beans before brewing